THE ALSTER-ELBE CONNECTION //

11:51















It was a long week. Although I got more photo opportunities than I thought - the ones here are merely a selection of my favourites. A lot of time was spent exploring, getting bearings and walking (my legs still hurt, honestly!). It was a worthwhile trip, even if it wasn't the most successful. A week in a beautiful, busy city is never wasted, even if you're not a city person at heart. But, I cannot deny I am a little glad to be back to the relative quiet of this town for the time being. Such a long trip requires some unwinding afterwards, I think.

Sidenote: I really should remember to disable f.lux when doing photo editing at night. Thankfully, I don't think I've managed to make any of them look much worse than they did before.

You Might Also Like

0 comments